How to unlock iPhone 6, 6S Plus for FREE
How to unlock iPhone 6, 6S Plus for FREE, Let me guess – your iPhone 6, 6S pIus is locked to a carrier and you have found out that you can’t use it when traveling or simply switch your network provider? In which case you’re probably tired looking for ways to find out how to officially unlock your iPhone 6, 6 plus for free. That’s why I’m writing a guide about unlocking an iPhone 6 or 6 plus to help you get a deep understanding of exactly what you should you do to unlock your iPhone.
After reading my tutorial, you will be able to permanently unlock your iPhone and use any SIM cards, any carriers/networks from any countries. You won’t be able to find a better way, this is the best way. There are some unlocking methods which you may have seen in Google:
1. Unlock iPhone 6, 6S plus using software? (This is a SCAM)
Honestly speaking, I have to say this is absolutely a SCAM !!! Apple updated their operating system from iOS 5 and we have not been able to unlock our iPhones using Software since. If you’ve found a website offering or selling Software to unlock an iPhone, trust me, they’re a SCAMMER!!! If it’s free software, it will be aware for your computer, and if you have to pay for it, well that’s even worse! Do not spend your money by paying for those scammers on the Internet.
Unlock iPhone 6, 6S plus using a Gevey SIM?
Firstly, I admit that this method is working! But it’s not really cool as you think, you will meet some trouble when using it. Let me explain everything about Gevey SIM:
What is the Gevey SIM? Gevey SIM is an invention from China, a very thin piece of equipment which will be connected with your real SIM card from another carrier (Not the carrier which your iPhone is locked) and you put them all into the iPhone and your iPhone will think that you’re putting the valid SIM card. For more details, look at the picture below:
So now I think you understand how it works. But what is the restriction when using a Gevey SIM?
- Your iPhone will not be stable! iPhone may get trouble such as overheat, battery lifetime is decreased… And especially the signal is weak and frequently drops out.
- Not all features will work well, such as iMessenger, Facetime, Contacts, Phone… You may meet some trouble when activating iMessenger, Facetime. The contact numbers in your iPhone go wrong, can not dialing carrier code like *130#…
- By inserting invalid equipment into your iPhone, you will void the Apple warranty and if anything goes wrong with your iPhone by using it, you will have no chance to get a new iPhone from Apple as per their policy.
So, I recommend you to continue reading the last method because it’s the best way
Officially unlock iPhone 6, 6S plus by whitelisting IMEI from carrier and Apple database
I highly recommend you to use this method provided by iPhoneIMEI.Net because we always offer the cheapest price to our customers. And also, you shouldn’t worry about losing your money because we have a good refund policy (trusted by thousands of people): Your iPhone will get unlocked or 100% money back
Especially for AT&T iPhone, we can help you to unlock it for FREE!!! Yes, 100% free, no payment or credit card is required! You can check it out here: Free AT&T iPhone unlock (*update 18th Nov 2016: Free AT&T unlocking is now available for iPhone 3GS only).
So, what is the benefit of using an “Official unlock“?
- Once the unlocking is completed, you just need to connect it to a Wifi network or iTunes, your iPhone will be unlocked automatically!
- This unlock is official! We unlock your iPhone by whitelisting the iPhone IMEI number from the carrier and Apple database. So this method is lifetime unlock.
- Your iPhone will never get relocked in future, even if you restore it by iTunes, upgrade iOS version…
- All features will work without any trouble, no more restrictions!
- Your iPhone will work well with the stability provided with an official Apple-sanctioned unlock! No need to use Gevey SIM or any Software
- This unlock will NOT void any Apple policy or warranty because we will work directly with your carrier to unlock it! (You can call Apple support to verify)